Thursday, July 22, 2010

Trent's Journal...

October 21, 2008
It's been over a month since I last wrote. I have to keep up better than this; I am forgetting the funny and memorable things that you are doing. Here are a few...
Why is Ethel afraid of Haase? Translation: Ethel Freida Haase. You came up with that all on your own and thought you were the funniest person ever. Grandma Cindy and I could not stop laughing. I will catch you every now and then asking yourself, "Why is Ethel afraid of Haase?"
Another funny thing is you ask me almost every morning if Batman has bug spray on and if you can pet him. Every few months I tell you not to pet Batman because I have put Advantix on him. You are a very cautious boy.
You say "really" in a really cute way. You say it at the most bizarre times at an end of a sentence that doesn't need a "really." It's so cute!
To you everything happened "last week" even if it happened a minute ago. In your world it's "last week."
You also say "You'll never know" when you really mean "You'll never guess."
When you were getting dressed today you recited the Pledge of Alliance and then proceeded to sing God Bless America.
When you don't want to finish something, mostly eating you say "I'm taking a break" or "I'm tired."
You love listening to the Dodgers CD in Daddy's car. You think Walter O'Malley is buried in the cemetery behind our house.
I love you, Trent. You are so very special.
Here are some pictures from Halloween in 2008.
You and Jeremiah (your favorite teacher)


Sponge Bob made an appearance at the Halloween Parade.
We had a great time trick-or-treating and we came home to pass out some candy.
Daddy as a Chick Magnet...funny Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment