Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas

Christmas is my favorite time of year. I love it even more since we had Trent and each year it gets better and better. Experiencing Christmas with Trent and Tim is wonderful.  Trent has an amazing zest for life and it can be contagious.  I love his excitement for Christmas and he is quick to remind me that Christmas isn't about presents it's about the birth of Jesus.  I love that boy!
We celebrate Christmas with Tim's side on Christmas Eve.  It was definitely a full house at Tim's parents house and a bit loud and chaotic at times, but that's the fun of it.
A few pictures on Christmas Eve.
Trent wanted Tim to hold me...nutty! 
 Trent playing Santa and handing out the gifts.
 Family Fun!
 Trent opening his present...a cool red razor scooter that sparks.
 Trying out the scooter.
 SPARKS!
After the fun evening we prepared for Santa's arrival and hurried to bed.
Christmas morning.  Trent might be the only kid in the world that had to be woken up to see what Santa brought.
Santa brought what Trent had asked for...a Wii, Lego Star Wars (Millennium Falcon) and chapter books (Hardy Boys set)
 Trent was on Santa's nice list.
 Here he comes...
 So excited!
 Angry Bird!
 Trent reading the note Santa left him. 
 Tim was so excited about the Hardy Boys series Trent got.  He read them when he was Trent's age.
After seeing all that Santa brought we got ready for church.
 Father and Son.
 Me and my boy.
 Finally a picture of me and Tim...Trent has to work on the angle.
 And there wasn't even any mistletoe.
From church we headed up to Tehachapi to spend Christmas with my side of the family.
Trent with Great Grandpa Roger.
 Grandpa and Trent
 Grandma and Trent
 The gang minus me.
 Now I am in the picture.
 Grandchildren
 Trent very serious about opening his presents.
 My Mom happy about her new Lanz pjs.
 What could it be...
 Toy Story Mania for the Wii...yeah baby.
 Jake and Trent.
We had a wonderful two days celebrating Christmas and spending time with our families.  

No comments:

Post a Comment