Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My loves

Tim asked me last night if I thought Trent was having a good summer and I said, I hope so. We haven't done a whole lot, but I think he has enjoyed his chillin' as he calls it.  He went to summer camp at school for 3 weeks in the morning and he liked going and seeing his friends. He painted a cool skateboard deck one week and made a rocket during another week. Most afternoons he had swim practice, but for the last 3 weeks the swim team is on break. I try to plan a little outing each day, which sometimes is just errands (which he just loves, not). Cindy has been really great about doing things in the evenings with Trent, even if it is just playing Monopoly at her house for an hour. He has 2 more weeks until 5th grade starts and I hope to soak up every last minute with him. We might even make it to Chuck E Cheese, which will just make his day.
 Enjoying his orange soda.
Trent riding his skateboard for the first time.
Just being silly with these two cuties.

No comments:

Post a Comment