Thursday, August 28, 2014

10 Years Old!!

My baby boy turned 10 years old, how did this happen so quick? I keep telling Trent that he will always be my baby boy, even when he is goes to college, even when he gets married and even when he has children of his own...he just looks at me and smiles his cute smile. I love him so.
I am sure I will say this every year, but I really feel that it was just the other day that I was holding him in my arms. In the past 10 years, he has grown into such a sweet boy. I could not ask for a better son. Don't get me wrong he has his moments, but thankfully they are few and far between. He is a talker like his Dad and that can wear on me, but at the end of the day I love hearing his voice and the odd and random things that he comes up with. 
One of my favorite pictures. I love his smile.
 He loves his Davy Crocket hat.
Of course he hikes with a pop gun.
My boys!
Big muscles!
Love him!
 Fencing in France.
 Swimming in the Mediterranean Sea.
No caption needed...just awesome!
 My big boy is 10!
 We moved to the shade because of Trent's sensitive eyes (ha ha).
Handsome guys!
 He loves doing a silly pose.
 10!!!
 And then there's this one...
 Birthday boy!
Everyone eating up and playing games.
Happy 10th Birthday!
Trent has been wanting a marble run kit and he finally got it. He has been taking videos of the different runs he creates. Love it!
Another must have for his birthday. We sure weren't going to buy it for him, so thankfully he received some Target gift cards to purchase this Robo Dino who Trent has named Rex.
Rex in action.
Every morning I wake up and I can't wait to see my boy. He wakes up happy on most days and I hope that continues through out his life. He loves life and that is a quality that is so important to get through the trials and tribulations of life. I look forward to watching Trent grow into a teenager...I think (Thankfully, I have a few more years). I am positive we will have our battles, but I know at the end of the day I can look at Trent and tell him I love him and I hope he smiles back and tells me the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment