Thursday, January 16, 2014

Vacationing in Utah - Part 5

I had been waiting for Friday all week because that was the day we were going snowmobiling. It was the one thing that I wanted to do in Utah. We headed out early to make the hour and a half drive to the ranch where the snowmobiling was. Terra wasn't coming along on this adventure. She was left in the good hands of Cindy, John and Debbie. Scott, Fiona, Zachary and Madison were coming along with Tim, Trent and I. Jeff and April opted for dog sledding, which was perfect for April because of her knee injury.
 Trent is ready!
 And we are off. The ranch is 60,000 acres and used as a sheep ranch in warmer weather. 
 Madison and I roaming around. I loved driving the snowmobile and would open it up any chance I got. 
 Tim and Trent
 Heading up the mountain. It was so beautiful.
 At the top at about 9,500 ft. It was breathtaking...literally.
 The gang.
We played a bit in the snow. The snow is like powder, you just sink into it. Here I am lying down, taking a rest. Trent seems to be having a hard time walking because the snow is so deep and light.
Pretty deep.
 My snow angel.
Hard life for this kid...snowmobiling and then Del Taco on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment