Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Vacationing in Utah - Part 3

Trent loves to ice skate, so of course we went ice skating one afternoon. It was a bit crowded, but Tim, Trent, John, Cindy and Debbie had fun going around and around. Terra and I enjoyed watching them.
 On the ice and having fun.
We were there for almost 2 hours and she never did fall asleep...she sure looks sleepy to me.
Crazy Aunt Debbie.
Cindy enjoying herself.
Skating on his own...where's Tim?
Nice picture of John and Cindy.
And then they were photo bombed by Tim.  Nice Tim!
Cute picture.
We also ventured into Salt Lake City to see the Mormon temple and to do some family tree researching. The Mormons have set up a library where the public can search census records to create their family tree. The people who worked at the library were so nice and helpful. I have never meant nicer people than I did in Utah. It was so refreshing that strangers can be helpful and cordial.
I was not dressed for the weather in the city. It was at least 15 degrees colder than where we were staying in Draper.
 The temple.  Breathtaking.
 Can you tell how cold I was? So cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment