Thursday, August 11, 2011

A great way to spend our anniversary.

On August 1, 2011, Tim and I celebrated 13 years of marriage.  WOW!!  We are in the teen years of our marriage now.  In some ways, these past years have flown by and then there are times when we kind of feel like we are in a rut and just going through the motions.  Tim pointed out that we have known eachother longer than not knowing eachother.  To me that just means we are getting older, which I guess is a good thing or so I keep telling myself.  With my 35th birthday coming up and Trent turning 7, I am not ready for any of it.  I don't want to be in my mid-30's and I don't want my boy to be growing up too fast.  I just want time to slow down a bit, so I can savor every possible moment of life...good or bad.  I do know that no matter what life throws at Tim and I we will face it together and survive.  I married the man of my dreams at 10:30 a.m. on August 1, 1998 and I love him more now than I did that hot August morning so many years ago.
 I am not sure what I would do without my boys...especially the nutty one in the background.





I love you Tim!

No comments:

Post a Comment