Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Rain Makes Corn, Corn Makes...

A few weeks ago Tim and Trent came home singing the lyrics to "Rain is a Good Thing" by Luke Bryan. I thought it was hilarious that Trent was singing this song. Some may not, but I do. The lyrics go something like this:
Rain makes corn, corn makes whiskey
Whiskey makes my baby feel a little frisky
Back roads are boggin' up, my buddies pile up in my truck
We hunt our honeys down, we take 'em into town
Start washin' all our worries down the drain
Rain is a good thing
The way Trent says frisky is the funniest and cutest thing. He has now memorized a few more lines and when he sings we hunt our honeys down, Trent puts up his guns and hunts for his honeys. So cute!
Yesterday morning we were almost to school and the song came on. Trent told me, "Mom we can't leave the car until the song is over." Of course, we had to sing the song. I pulled up to school, unbuckled Trent from his car seat and he got up a sang and boogied to the song. It was a great way to start the day.
Here is Trent's version of Luke Bryan's song:


Here is Luke Bryan's version.

No comments:

Post a Comment