Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Lake, Beach, Pool...the Joys of Summer

I am so behind on my blog posts...the start of the school year and Trent's new swim schedule has taken some time to get used to. Here are some fun pictures from the days of summer.
Jake and Terra
Me and Ashley having a great time on the intertube.
For the second time this summer we got together with Melissa, Madison and Gianna at the water park in Rancho. It was another nice day of swimming.
Gianna chasing the duck.
Gianna and Terra
Having a great time on the water slides.
We spent a weekend in Oxnard with the Willigs and had a great time. We have never spent the day at the beach because it's always too windy. So, we were pleasantly surprised how nice the weather was. 
Claudia even got in the water and did some boogie boarding!
Terra insisted I take a picture of her. Her smile was big and I was so happy to take some pictures of this cutie.
Pool time.
Great weekend with the Willigs.
Trent had his two good friends over for a fun sleep over.
Fun day at Seal Beach.
Love these two!
Silly boys!
She loves wearing her googles.
Terra and Kaitlyn chillin'
Trent and Abbey
The gang
After going to the beach and having so much fun, I wished I would have taken Trent years ago. He loves the ocean and we would of had so much fun. Definitely a regret of mine, but now I am vowing to take them to the beach each summer as many times as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment