Thursday, November 21, 2013

Terra turns 1!

I can't believe the day has come that our little girl is 1 year old! Tim and I went through a lot to have Terra and when we first heard her heartbeat that day in April 2012, we could not have been happier. It was a long pregnancy, but when I heard Terra cry for the first time it was like hearing her heartbeat...I was so happy and thought the day would never come. When Tim held Terra and I got to see her my dream had come true...we had our little girl and our family was complete.
 Terra at 10 weeks hanging out in my belly.
 A 3D picture of Terra.
Trent could not wait to meet his baby sister. He has been such an amazing and loving big brother.
 Terra Jennifer born on her Daddy's birthday.
 In the recovery room having some skin to skin time with my little girl.
 The 4 T's.
Trent could not have been happier.
Leaving the hospital and heading home. 
 Trent happy to have Terra home.
 Terra's first photo shoot at just a few weeks old.
 Bath time.
 So content.
 Still smiling holding his baby sister.
 Love the pouty look.
 Always love her smile.
 Tummy time!
 Happy girl!
 Another photo shoot at 3 1/2 months old.
 Eating rice cereal for the first time.
 I love food!
 My cuties!
 6 1/2 month photo shoot. I love shopping for a girl, so many cute dresses.
 Terra loves the water.
 Red, White and Cute. Fingers in the mouth means she must be teething.
 Having fun with Trent's stuffed animals.
 Broccoli are you serious Mom?
 Loving the water.
 Terra the tiger.
9 1/2 month photo shoot. Another cute dress if I do say so myself.
 Nutball!
My pretty little girl.
Walking with her walker.
 Up to no good and a bit of a daredevil.
Lovin' the swing.
Terra had her 1 year old check-up today. She weighed in at 21 lbs and 8.5 oz and 35 inches long (I think that was her height. Trent was with us, so he can be a bit distracting). I do remember her being in the 95th percentile for height, so maybe 35 inches is right. Anyways, she had a good check-up. The downside was 3 shots. I know I am a mean Mom for taking her in on her birthday, but in my defense Trent had his 9 year old check-up and the day off school, so it just worked out that way. Here are a few pictures of the big 1 year old.
 Looking cute in her 1 year old shirt. I think she is telling Trent to ssshhh here.
 Cutie!
 She was telling me my busy here as usual.
There's the serious Terra.
Words cannot express the love I have for Trent and Terra. Terra came into our life at a time when we needed happiness and she has brought that to us. Her personality is so much different than Trent's. She is a firecracker and is 0-10 in no time at all. She is quite serious, but when she cracks a smile it melts your heart. I love you my sweet little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment