Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Red, White and Cute...Terra's Photo Shoot

Terra had her 9 1/2 month old photo shoot with Carie a few weeks ago. This shoot was much more challenging since Terra is on the move. Carie had to twist my arm to be in the photo shoot with Terra and I am so glad she did. Again, the shoot was challenging, but once again Carie got some great shots and just captured Terra perfectly.
 Anything and everything goes in the mouth and she starts chomping away.
 Look at those teeth.
 Cute piggies.
 She got to the rail and she so wanted to chomp down on it, but in most cases I am still faster than her. 
 Her hair is starting to come in.
 Here is my debut...
 Giving Terra some love, she just loves kisses...not!
 Reading to Terra, which lasted about two seconds before she put the book in her mouth.
 Terra refusing to give me kisses.
 Kisses for Terra
 Love this picture!
Terra's favorite toy her caterpillar.
We took a little break and had an outfit change or two. Our theme for these pictures was our all American girl.
 Love this dress. 
 Terra checking things out as always.
 This is the look she has when she is talking or talking very loudly, which might be considered screeching.
Terra is wearing a onesie that says, Red, White and Cute.  Trent loves this onesie, so that is why I wanted Terra to be photographed in it.
 So cute!
Again, in the mouth.
Love these photographs and I can't wait until her year old photo shoot. I hope she is walking by then, my luck she will be running.

No comments:

Post a Comment