Friday, September 13, 2013

A Big 4th Grader

On Wednesday, September 4th Trent started 4th grade. He was a bit nervous the night before, but was looking forward to starting 4th grade. His friend Jonah was coming back to school after being home-schooled for 3rd grade, so Trent was definitely looking forward to having Jonah at school. Even as a big 4th grader he still wanted his Mama to walk him to class. It was only about 85 degrees at 7:45 in the morning, so getting Terra out of the car and into her stroller wasn't so pleasant in the heat.  And then I had to get Terra out of her stroller and walk up the stairs to Trent's class...by this time I was dripping in sweat...awesome!  In the moment I was a hot mess, but I am so glad I walked Trent to class because he still needs his Mama, he may not as a 5th grader.
 My Big Boy!
 Trent at his desk.
 Trent wanted to take a picture with Terra. Love how the both aren't looking at the camera.
 Trent and his buddy Jonah.  Of course, he had to give him bunny ears.  Welcome Back Jonah! 
We are looking forward to a great 4th grade year!

No comments:

Post a Comment