Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Another enjoyable day on the pontoon boat

The Sunday of Labor Day weekend we joined Todd, Ashley and Jake for a day of relaxing on the pontoon boat. We got to Castaic Lake around 10:00 a.m. and there were already a lot of boats on the water. We launched the boat quickly, Tim parked the truck and we headed to a cove where we could drop anchor and enjoy the day. We found a good spot and as soon as Jake and Trent could get in the water they did. They must have played in the water for at least 4 hours only coming out to eat lunch. Terra played in the water for awhile, took 2 naps, ate and ate, crawled around the boat and I think had a pretty good time.
 Terra napping the day away.
 Trent taking a quick break.
 Jake and Trent
 Playing around on the new raft.
 Not a bad view.
Ashley and me trying out the new raft. It was so much faster than the inter tube. Half of my body was hanging off, which was such a weird feeling. I could not stop laughing during the ride...I think because I was so scared because we were going so fast.
Ashley signaling that I fell off, but it took everyone on the boat awhile to see her hand up and come and get me.
Just waiting for them to get me...I think I was still laughing.
Tim and Trent on the raft. Tim's objective was for him and Trent to stand up. They almost did it and had fun trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment