Tuesday, August 13, 2013

15 years...

As Tim would say it feels more like 50 than 15 years and sometimes I have to agree with him. We have lived a lot of life together and I am thankfully everyday that he is my partner in this journey of life. Not everyday is great, but not everyday is bad, and the hope is that there are more good days than bad. Sometimes we have to be reminded what's important in our lives and what we need to focus on, which are our two amazing and adorable kids. Some days I might want to trade them in, but I am so thankful that they are ours and I hope we are doing a good job in raising them in this tough world. I don't say it often enough, but I am so thankful to Tim who works his ass off each and everyday for our family. So, I am glad I said "I Do" all those years ago to the man of my dreams.
Our wedding day...August 1, 1998
Tim surprised me with a dozen roses. 
He doesn't buy flowers often, so these are pretty special.
A picture taken at Roy's where we had a wonderful anniversary dinner. 
We first ate at Roy's in Maui on our honeymoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment