Sunday, April 21, 2013

Terra is 5 months old!

I know I sound like a broken record, but seriously I can't believe Terra is already 5 months old. Can't I just freeze this stage. She is becoming quite the cutie. I love her smile and it brightens up my day. She is pretty chill, but definitely lets you know when she is hungry or tired.
Terra is now eating rice cereal and applesauce, which she seems to enjoy. She knew exactly what to do when the spoon came towards her mouth. She opened wide and took all the rice cereal she could...definitely like her mama.
Terra's first few bites.
All smiles eating rice cereal.
Taking a nap.
Springtime means capris.
Dressed in her best for church.
A cute picture of Terra and Daddy on her 5 month birthday.
On Tuesday, Terra's first tooth came through on the bottom and today her second one broke the surface next to the first. She wasn't too fussy leading up to her first tooth, just lots of drool and she puts everything in her mouth. The past few days she has been a bit fussy and now I know why...her second tooth needed to break through. I am not ready for her to have teeth, but her smile is going to look so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment