Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A boys trip to Yosemite

Tim and Trent took another weekend trip to Yosemite in early March. This time the ice skating was closed for the season, but they still found plenty to do. Maybe Terra and I will join this next year...maybe.
 Tim was on the phone with me telling me to bring up the live web cam to see them.  I did and saw my two cute hikers.
 Trent breaking ice.  Tim says he would do this all day if Tim let him.
 Big smile with chocolate muffin all over his face.
 Surrounded by beauty.
 Footprints...thankfully the animal stayed away from Tim and Trent.
Hiking in the snow.
 Hiking in the snow.
 A fun dip at the end of a long hike.
A waterfall in the distance.
Trent acting as the tour guide on the bus. I see a job for him up in Yosemite.
Waterfall.
What another waterfall...oh my!
Reading his Skylanders book while waiting for the sunset.
The clouds are rolling in.
Playing some America Trivia before bed.
Getting ready to hit the sack.
Another day of hiking...Trent could look a little more excited.
Beautiful pictures with the reflection in the lake.  
These pictures were taken with Tim's iPhone...amazing! 
Souvenir shopping. Thankfully Trent did not come home with one of these.
Trent gets sworn in as a Junior Ranger...very cool!
Very proud!
Trent is one lucky boy to have a Dad like Tim.  And I think Tim is lucky to have a son like Trent.  They are two peas in a pod.

No comments:

Post a Comment