Thursday, April 7, 2011

Nutballs!

We got home for school yesterday and Trent played a bit before he started his homework.  I had seen him running around the house with his batman cape and mask on, but didn't think too much of it.  When it was time to get his homework started he went to the dining room table and did just that.  I was in the kitchen getting some stuff done and I turned to tell him something and was so surprised to see him still in his costume.  He thought he was so funny dressed as Batman and getting his homework done.  I had a good laugh; never a dull moment with Trent.  Of course, Batman had a helper...Batman the cat was right there supervising the homework.  That cat loves to be wherever he isn't supposed to be.
My two Batmans (or Nutballs).

No comments:

Post a Comment