Monday, May 11, 2015

Miss Terra

At 2 1/2 years old Terra already has her own sense of style...I think she calls it "Princess" or maybe that's what she is calling herself.  :) I have surprised myself with how lenient I have been with what I allow her to wear. She wears headbands/bows/tiaras that don't match her outfit, but my thought is as long as she is happy then I might as well let her wear it...she is wearing it, not me.
 She wore her cute Minnie Mouse headband to school.
Terra has been interested in nail polish lately. She will scratch at my nails and wonder what the heck is on them. So, the other day I got out the nail polish and she was so happy to get her nails painted. She would put her hands up to people so they could see her pretty nails.
 Cute little painted piggies. 
Having fun at the park. Silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment