Thursday, April 17, 2014

School, Kites, Playtime and Hand-Holding...

Terra is a big girl (almost 17 months old) going to school...just a few days a week while I work for a few hours. She headed right for the cars and started exploring the playground. Terra did great on her first day. We were so happy to see eachother when I picked her up. She saw me and ran right over to me, that melted my heart (she really does love me).
 And she is off.
 Art time. She wasn't too sure what was going on.
 Figuring out how to place her egg on the basket.
 Terra's first art project.
 Always a good time at Kidspace.
 Silly girl.
 Taking a walk holding hands...love this.
 Somehow Trent managed to fall between the back seat and front seat.  Nutball!
 And then you have this silly face.
We are ready for spring and flip flops. I can't wait until Terra is old enough to take to get pedicures.
One windy Sunday afternoon Tim and Trent went down to the elementary school by us and flew a kite.
It had been a busy weekend and we were all tired. I opted to nap while Terra was napping and Tim could have done the same thing, but he didn't...he took Trent to fly a kite.  He is such a good Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment